O Level Art

Hey again :) I have recently gotten back my O Level results and scored an A1 for Art! (I was the only one in the entire school who scored A1 for it hahas) The rest of my subjects didn't do too badly as well, scoring me an aggregate of 11 points for my L1R5. After CCA deduction, I have 9 points (HOORAY). So, it's off to JC for me! St. Andrew's JC to be exact (well, at least that's what I put for my first choice). OK, so here's what I submitted for my Art O Level papers:

Paper 1 (papercut coursework):

Title: Flying Kites






And here's the final piece that's done after all those pages of prepwork and many months later (this is made entirely out of coloured paper):



Paper 2 (drawing exam):


Title: Street Performers









The final piece was done during the three-hour long exam in which no photography is allowed therefore it cannot be shown :(